About Me

My photo
Irene from Italy. I love cross stitching.

Followers

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Bits of progress.

 Hello stitchers!

I'm here today to show you my overall progress for the month of March.
I stitched a bit less than what i would have liked, but there is still some more crosses than there were before, so it's alright.

Le's start once again with WWAVMC, my main focus project that is still screaming at me for attention. 

I stitched 300 crosses on seven diagonals going right because i felt i needed a change from all the greens, grays, browns and pinks. I took this little detour from the classic diagonals and was fully immersed in a world of colorful flowers (it's confetti filled but the beauty of the result was so worth it, in my opinion). 




In the pic above it was the end of last month, a week later I'm here, with another diagonal completed and a new one started:





As for Spiders Queen I've got nothing much to show, but a very small progress pic.


Added some of oranges for the hair, pink and dark colors to fill the empty spaces in the mask.




Do you have stitchy plans for this Sring?

STAY safe out there!

                                                        I'll see you soon,  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here