About Me

My photo
Irene from Italy. I love cross stitching.

Followers

Saturday 14 December 2019

Last post of 2019.

Hello stitchers!

As the title says, this will my last post of the current year.

I've decided to stop stitching for these last days, but don't worry! I'll be starting again once 2020 will be here.
I already have plans to start stitching again on WWAVMC because i'll participate in a fb group challenge that will require a total of 12000 crosses done in a two months time frame.
I don't know how well i'll do, but i'm positive that i'll make some good progress.

This is where the window is at the moment, with a total of 48180 crosses stitched as of Dec. 14th. I'm happy with the result i've achieved until now, stitching speaking.





I'll be sure to be more consistent with blog updates in the new year.




As always have fun stitching and...


See you soon,                             






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here