About Me

My photo
Irene from Italy. I love cross stitching.

Followers

Friday 3 September 2021

Start of September update.

Hello stitchers, how have you ben this summer?
Was it strange like the last one?

I've got some free time to dedicate at my main focus project, WWAVMC.

In the last days a diagonal has been completely stitched.
The book on the windowsill is taking shape as more colors were added. Aren't the pages cute?
And then I've started another diagonal right away, finishing the boat at the centre of the picture.
Then i was on a roll and had a good amount of stittches done in a couple of days. I'm amazed at what i accomplished despite the confetti stitching slowing me down a bit. I have a love/hate relationship with those little crosses representing the flowers but when i look  at the pics i take, i keep liking them more and more. 

I'll show you some pics now...







I can't wait to see more of the design coming to life, i need to speed up my pace and getting some good stitching done in the upcoming weeks. 


Lastly, Spiders Queen also came back out and were added some colors on it.
It may looks like not much was done, but it was only one stitching session and a progress, no matter how small is better than nothing.




I don't have other stitchy plans at the moment in regards of the Autumn-Fall/Winter season. What about you?

As aslways, take care of yourselves.
                                                   

                                                                  See you soon,
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here