About Me

My photo
Irene from Italy. I love cross stitching.

Followers

Wednesday 20 October 2021

October small update.

 Hello stitchers!

I'll be short with this update.
I'm here today to show you my most recent pic of my wip.

As usual, it's Window With A View MC that gets the spotlight.





I really, really like how the water reflects the trees and the castle... The swan and duck too! Near the seagull (i think it's one of them) there's a brown animal... What do you think it is? A cat? A big one? 



Oh! I've finished the 8th color of the project. Many more colors are still new on the bobbins, waiting impatiently to be used. I don't know if i'll finish some other color while stitching the current diagonal because i forgot to search the pattern for the little-numbered colors before starting it... It will be a surprise!



What are your thoughts and your stitchy plans? Let me know!


                                See you soon, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here