About Me

My photo
Irene from Italy. I love cross stitching.

Followers

Friday 2 December 2022

Less than 5%!

 Hello fellow stitchers out there!

It's been quite a while since i last update my blog.
As we near the end of this eventful 2022, i can only watch the past months and see what i've accomplished, not only stitching-wise. It's beeen new, hectic, fun at times and other tiring and hurtful, but nonetheless it's was of growth.

 As per this post's title, I've almost completed my third big HAED, but not quite. I had to slow down and i fell a little behind on my time plan, but that's ok. If I'm lucky, I'll have time to stitch in the coming year.
I'm looking forward to next week, when i'll have four, yes, 4 days all by myself and WWAVMC! 

Now I'll show you what, or better, where I am at the moment wit this wip:







The most left part of the chart is fully completed, the book is done and what's left (sorry for the play on words!) are the remaining windowsill, the two little confetti-filled flowers, the vase and the right curtain. Ok, that may seems like a lot, but it's only less than the 5% of the overall progect. I've surpassed the 240000 stitches mark and completed 130 colors out of 234. That's amazing, right? In less than 11000 stitches there are still so many different hues and colors to use. Who knows which one will be the next color that will be completed? 

Have a wonderful December. I'm closing this post wishing you and your dearst ones happy Holidays and... I hope to post soon, so we all can see this piece fully finished. 




As always, see you soon!     





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here